Easy Courgette Risotto
- Put rice on to boil - 50g per person - with a veg or chicken stock cube in the water.
- Dice onion, courgette and mushrooms, and pan-fry in a little oil for 5 minutes, then cover, lower the heat, and let the veg steam in their own juices. You don't need to add anything - the stock will provide all the seasoning you need.
- When the rice is just cooked, drain well and stir into the vegetables. Remove from the heat and let it soak up the vegetable juices.
- Toast a handful of sunflower seeds in a dry pan until just turning golden-brown. (Cashews are good with this too.)
- Serve the risotto with toasted seeds on top and a generous sprinkling of grated cheddar.